18+ Alcohol Balloon Hampers
As per the NSW liquor licence regulations a liquor licence is not required to sell alcohol that is included in the sale of flowers or food designed to be delivered as a genuine gift to a person, such as a gift basket or bouquet of flowers.
- the alcohol included in the gift must be purchased from a retail liquor outlet
- two litres is the maximum volume of alcohol permitted in each gift
- the gift must be packaged and presented in such a manner that it would be taken to be a gift
- the gift can only be delivered to another adult who is not the purchaser
- the gift cannot be delivered to a person at the location where the gift was purchased
- gifts must be delivered between the hours of 11am to 7pm.